CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~Marshmallow and Mornflakes Oat~

nyum~nyum

A pack of Mallow Blast and Mornflake instant oat save me from starving tonight =).. Thanks to my best friends who gave me these foods. It’s so delicious.. nyum.. nyum.. Is it because I’m so hungry? Haha.. who knows..

It’s raining heavily outside that I can’t even go to Amjal for my dinner. I’m easily got hungry when the weather turn to be like this, cold and dull. Being too lousy doing my assignment, with my stomach playing a rock song, I began to start my ‘room cleaning session’ so that I can ignore my hunger. Suddenly, I found a pack of chocolate covered marshmallow and 2 packs of Mornflakes inside my drawer. LUCKY XD!! I ate with a grateful heart. Thanks to Allah.

This reminds me of our families in Africa, Iraq and all over the world who are suffering from hunger. They are not lucky enough to suddenly found marshmallow inside their drawer or being treated free food by their best friend. We are so lucky to be blessed with enough foods, enough restaurants and money to eat. We can eat wherever we want and whenever we want yet we still complaining about food. Skipping one meal of dinner can make us angry and fight with each other. Haven’t take breakfast make us mourn until lunch time. Sometimes I just can’t really understand what foods really mean to each individual. If it’s for me, I just don’t mind skipping my meal and eat double the amount on the next day [don’t do this at home] haha.. Maybe I got used to it already =). But, I do get angry because of food sometimes (*_*).

My friends and I, do reflect the situation of our friends who are hardly getting food and water to fill their tummy. They can’t even choose what to eat. Maybe this is a different argument and different situation but I can’t imagine if we are on their shoes. If suddenly Malaysia is being attacked by Thailand and everything is turned to be like the 50’s. Special meal: ubi kayu + ikan masin, only served at midnight when the army are sleeping, candle light dinner ~ . Are we going to survive?

Ramadhan is just around the corner. It is the best time to reflect ourselves. Add up whatever less and throw away useless things. Happy Ramadhan!! Hopefully, this Ramadhan is a lot better than before. Almighty God. Peace be upon Muhammad, the messenger of God.

2 comments:

~*Nurul Fitrah*~ said...

Salam'alayk,
First and foremost, between marshmallow and oat which one would u choose..? :p

Skipping one meal of dinner can make us angry and fight with each other

...? LOL!

Unknown said...

: haha.. obviously i choose both coz i eat both and both are very yummy~ it seems that i cant compare between the two. Marshmallow and mornflakes oat play different function in my diet. Marshmallow function as an energetic food while Mornflakes oat function as a healthy drink but both are equally important. I need both to survive. i need both to make my tummy happy =).. Food and drink should be complementary to one another and shouldn't be compared =P